Administrative Professionals Conference 2014
Auburn Montgomery invites you to participate in the Administrative Professionals Conference. This exciting event will be held April 23, 2014 at Auburn Montgomery's Taylor Center. This one-day conference will provide administrative professionals training to enhance expertise, boost productivity, and position yourself as a valuable resource for your business.
Who should attend?
- Business/Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants and Associates
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
"Following Your Yellow Brick Road"
- Following your Yellow Brick Road - with Sharleen Smith
- Using Your Brains: Managing Your Professional Development - with Jamie Brown
- Using Your Heart: Managing Your Interpersonal Communication
- Using Your Courage: Managing Your Emotional Baggage - with Beth Camp
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward: Are The Red Slippers Really That Important? - with Sally Pitts & Melissa Johnson
- Watching Out For The Flying Monkeys: Managing Your Time - with Charles Jackson
- Watching Out for the Melting Witch: Managing Your Stress and Distress - with Maxine Wheeler
- Watching Out For People Who Think They’re Wizards: Managing Your Role Models & Mentors - with Sidney James Nakhjavan
- ...and There’s No Place Like Home - with LeNetta Banks
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing
To read more about our Policies and Procedures,
click here Policies to view the information.